COVERT OP 1: PRE-STALKING PREP
Prior to targeting, the victim may be subjected to an encounter that is unexpected and disturbing. S/he may be:
1) Accused of inviting and/or creating the disturbance
2) Temporarily shunned
3) "Forgiven" for having been misread or mistreated.
STREET THEATER is employed to test the subject's instincts, mettle and reaction to uncommon events.
GASLIGHTING serves to guage the subject's gullibility, mental stability and confidence.
OVERT OPs FOR TARGETS 1
ALWAYS BE ALERT & AWARE!
Non-victims of Organized-Stalking need be on the alert for a single incident (or series of incidents) that is shocking, seemingly surreal and whereupon YOU, the VICTIM, are to blame.
- Show NO emotion
- Remain calm
- Address the issue with poise
- Make mental note of pertinant details, such as names and license plate numbers
- Quielty withdraw from the situation as soon as possible
- Call 911 if necessary
- LEAVE NO ROOM FOR COINCIDENCE upon analyzing the incident
- Log the who, what, when, where, why and how of the matter