OVERT OPs for TARGETS 2 & 3
Defamation of Character
Defamation of Character is NOT idle gossip. It's extemely damaging and it's against the law. Your best defense is to stop it from the start.
1) Find the source of the rumors
2) Contact the individual(s) responsible for the rumors in person or by phone. Tell them you are aware of their smear campaign and expect it to stop or they will hear from your attorney.
3) If/when the problem continues, go to a Defamation Attorney and have him/her send a Cease and Desist Letter to those responsible.
4) If/when the problem continues, follow the advice of Counsel.
5) If Counsel is compromised, go to your local Magistrate Court and file a pro se Civil Suit against the culprit(s).
6) Gather evidence!
- 1st-hand witnesses
- notarized affidavits
- SMS, voicemail, recordings
- photos, video
- Internet forum posts, email
Expose them at every turn.