Oh, I DO and WILL protest, depending on who's telling the lie, such as in the case of my ex-friend: After all, I gathered, loaded, unloaded and stored her things AT HER BEHEST, to which she had access almost daily for well over a month, of which her daughter took half and she took what she wanted at random, not to mention that which was given to me.
Did it behoove me to steal from her?
No. I both WANTED and NEEDED her friendship.
Why the allegations?
• Fear of reprisal for certain admissions and acts on her part and on the part of her significant other and his family
• To smoke screen the acts of others
• She forgets sequences of events, thus believes her own lies
• She's drowning in her cups, surrounded by liars and thieves over which she has no control
• I'm the safest "target" at which to lash out.
Fact: She abandoned our friendship in favor of the stalkers back in 2009.
Who in hell knows "why", who cares and need I say more?
Gone are the days when no one questioned my words or my integrity. Since I became an organized-stalking target, it seems EVERYTHING I say and do is under scrutiny, albeit by unscrupulous people.
How would THEY know ANYTHING, if not by word of mouth that is bad-rap at best and slander at worst, since I rarely, if EVER, engage?
Such is THEIR fate, not mine.
Much as they try to make MY bed, I'll sleep on the floor if I have to, while they still have to lie in their OWN...